Your big day is fast approaching. Here are 9 simple Bridal Beauty tips that will make sure you will look your very best on your wedding day.
- Begin looking for your hairstyle as soon as you choose a wedding date.
- Look on the internet and bridal magazines for hair inspiration. Save the pictures of your favorite styles. Narrow down your selections as you progress in your planning. To create a custom wedding hairstyle, you can choose parts of a style that you may like. For example, you may like the bangs in picture one and the curls in picture two.
- Choose a stylist that you are comfortable with and has experience in formal hair. Some hairstylists specialize in formal hair and they know how to handle the stress that comes along with your wedding. Use your chosen stylist to help with any hair needs. Take your saved pictures to your consultation to achieve the look you desire.
- Talk to your stylist about your wedding day. Ask if they will be on-site to help you touch-up your hair and makeup. This is very helpful and can help ease your nerves.
- When choosing a style, consider the weather, location and climate. If you are doing an outdoor wedding consider a style that will not “frizz.”
- Purchase any necessary hair products you will need to maintain your style the day of the wedding.
- Remember that you will look at the wedding photos forever. Pick a style that fits your personality, is timeless with a touch of modern appeal.
- Don’t forget to prepare your hair for the big day. This includes any necessary color treatments. Color your hair one week before the wedding to ensure that you don’t have any grow-out and that it is the color you like.
- Be cautious of getting haircuts up to two months prior to your wedding. The wrong haircut can make your style unattainable.
Information provided by: Nickole Hogan – licensed Cosmetology Instructor for the State of Utah, owner of Hair Design by Nickole and manager of Striking Image Salon in Ogden.
For more information, prices, and bridal packages contact Nickole at 801-814-2521 or visit .