Address: - View Map
11550 Pigeon Hollow Rd
Spring City, UT 84662
Click on any image to enlarge:
Are you looking for a real wedding venue away from the craziness of city drama? Do your wedding dreams include a remote destination in the Utah mountains with plenty of charming country features and gorgeous views? The endless La Sal Mountains with its national forest will be your backdrop on the east and glowing Mt Nebo on the west will both stun you with their beauty. Charming, historic Spring City will be your closest civilization….with its art galleries and a few excellent food joints.
Is your wedding budget within the realms of reality? Do you wish for a venue where your family can comfortably join you and stay awhile and enjoy the celebration of YOU and your love if they’d like?
There is no such thing as a “standard wedding” here at Wind Walker; each couple has their personality and their weddings reflect that perfectly. Our team is here to help you bring your vision to life. Our facilities are versatile and accommodating, designed to encompass the change of seasons ensuring stunning weddings that embrace the picturesque Sanpete Valley. The beautifully manicured property offers an Indoor/Outdoor Event Center, a romantic gazebo and a cozy seating area perfect for rehearsal dinners and wedding brunches.
• 2500 square foot Event Center with well stocked stainless kitchen, fireplace and new brides room.
• Your choice of a Romantic wedding Pavillion or Pergola ceremony area offering the perfect focal point for your wedding.
• Chairs, chair covers, round tables, glassware and other decor items to ensure you have what you need for the perfect day.
• 8000 square foot lawn area for the perfect outdoor ceremony or reception. Large firepit adjacent.
• Large white tent and dance floor are options.
• Wine barrels, outdoor movie screen and more.
• Guest accommodations and Honeymoom suite
Please come by for a tour
Submit your review
I can't imagine a more beautiful, stress-free environment to host my wedding. You'll never regret choosing Wind Walker for your special day.
We had a small wedding in May and the Wind Walker Homestead was the perfect setting! It was a beautiful outdoor experience, quiet and intimate. Cindy and Bob were so kind and accommodating and helpful! Our special day turned our perfectly!