With 3,280 square feet of versatile space we can accommodate large or small gatherings and provide a space for you to create your wedding memories.
• Versatile meeting space that allows for multiple groups and speakers
• Banquet seating for up to 160 people
• Flow reception space for up to 500 people
• Theatre seating for up to 325 people
• Conference seating for up to 100 people
• Round and/or rectangle tables included
• Chairs included
• Access to white linens for extra fee
• Access to colored linens through our preferred vendors
• Use your own décor for use our preferred decorator
• Full catering kitchen available
• Use one of our preferred caterers, or bring your own
• Water services
• Green-room food option
• Wi-Fi access
• Lavaliere and hand-held microphones
• Two mounted and one portable projectors
• Sound system
• Two mounted & two portable screens
• White boards
Please mention Salt Lake Bride when you contact Elevé Event Center!
Submit your review
Eleve was absolutely heaven-sent for my wedding. We needed a place to just have the luncheon, and I looked for weeks with no success until I found them! The rooms are very classy and pretty with beautiful views and not only were they insanely and surprisingly affordable, they were so easy to work with. Caitlin, the girl in charge, was so accommodating, fun, and professional. They let us cater our own food and use the kitchens with no problem, set everything up for us and took everything down, and gave us access to the sound systems and projector. It was the perfect place and I'm so grateful for Caitlin and Eleve for making it perfect for us!
We used this event center for a luncheon after the ceremony, and it was very convenient, since it's only 7 minutes away from the Mount Timpanogos Temple, where we had our ceremony. So, it was easy to guide our guests there afterwards. The space is big, spacious, and very modern. Tables and chairs are provided. The room we rented had huge windows, actually glass walls, with a beautiful view of Mt. Timpanogos. The restrooms have dressing rooms, which was very convenient for me, the bride, and the groom, since we were departing from there to the airport. Also, the SLC airport is about 30-40 minutes from there. The kitchen was just across the hallway of the room, and it was great, spacious, and provided everything out caterer needed to keep the food warm. We had a great experience here.