Just 19 miles north of Salt Lake City, the Davis Conference Center is nestled in the heart of thriving Layton, Utah. And, just off of Interstate 15, the Center is in a premier location surround by everything you’d want in a resort destination.
With over 60,000 square feet of premium meeting space and, integrated presentation amenities, wired and wireless high-speed internet access, and inspiring architecture, the Davis Conference Center is designed to deliver stellar results in a majestic setting. And, being attached to the new Hilton Garden Inn hotel provides every comfort you can imagine. The Davis Conference Center is the center of everything.
– Meridian Grand Ballroom has 12,562 sq. ft. of space that will seat up to 1,000 guests for a reception.
– Serene and picturesque Solstice Courtyard is an expandable outdoor venue available for socials, receptions and other events highlighted with a fire pit, water feature and incredible steel trellises.
– Cirrus Atrium is a glass-enclosed rotunda overlooking the courtyard perfect for a wedding reception line or socials.
– Landmark weather towers forecast the next day’s weather through fiber-optic lighting, establishing the other theme throughout the center.
– Signature Zephyr Conferee Dining and Continuous Break-out Stations are the latest in efficiency and service, providing impeccable food at affordable prices.
– Renowned executive chef creates custom menus to suite anyone’s preferences from a simple breakfast to high-profile weddings and every event in-between… if you can think it, he can make it.
Please mention Salt Lake Bride when you contact Davis Conference Center!
Also see our ad in the Wedding So Easy Book – Utah’s Premiere Guide to Wedding Professionals.
Submit your review