At Best Images, we are often told by our clients that our photographer creates some of the best wedding photography in Salt Lake City, Utah, at very affordable prices.
Even though about 50 percent of our wedding photography is LDS weddings, we also specialize in traditional wedding photography. Richard Gatt is the primary photographer at Best Images Photography. Richard takes great pride in treating the bride and groom, along with their families, with the utmost respect on the wedding day. We feel this is very important.
Richard has been a wedding photographer since 1987. He started his career in Upstate New York where he was a wedding photographer there for over eleven years. He moved to Salt Lake City, Utah in 1998 and started a wedding photography studio here in Utah. Richard has learned how to efficiently deliver high quality wedding photography. And at the same time keeping the entire wedding party entertained and relaxed while he works through the wedding day formal portraits. He knows how important it is for the bride and groom to have good and happy memories of the wedding day. Although Richard is an accomplished and seasoned photographer, he still offers excellent quality photography at an affordable price!
A Few Reasons Why You Should book Best Images Photography For Your Wedding:
– No Mileage Fees Along the Wasatch Front. This Includes Ogden to Provo!
– My Prices Are Far Less Then Other Photographers of My Level at Quality! See My Price List Posted Inside!
– All My Packages Include All Original Images on a DVD From Your Wedding Day! You Own The Copyrights!
– I Have Been in Business Since 1987!
– All Bridal and Engagement Portraits Can Be Photographed in My Portrait Studio! See My Studio Shots Page!
– I Can Create Your Own Custom Wedding Invitations with the Engagement Portraits! See My Invitations Examples Inside!
Please mention Salt Lake Bride when your contact Best Images Photography!
Submit your review