Your big day is just around the corner. With all the planning and craziness you may forget some things that don’t seem important now, but will definitely be on your wedding day. Everyone wants to look and feel amazing on their wedding day. Here are 10 essential beauty tips you need to know to look your very best on your wedding day:
- Make sure to do your hair and makeup prior to your wedding day. You may think that you like a hairstyle and makeup look, but then discover you hate it. To avoid this problem, make sure you try out what hairstyle and makeup look you are wanting to do before your wedding day, so you can be sure that is what you want.
- Make sure to exfoliate your skin. Don’t exfoliate skin the day of the wedding, but about two days prior to your wedding. By doing this you can guarantee you will have a smooth face to apply your makeup onto.
- Moisturize and hydrate to maintain a healthy glow. Everybody wants to be “glowing” on their wedding day. To have a healthy glow, make sure you are drinking enough water and moisturizing to prevent any dry skin.
- Don’t wash your hair on your wedding day. If you are wanting to do a fancy updo with your hair, you should not wash your hair the day of, or your hair will fall out a lot easier since it’s so clean.
- Eat carefully. Eat foods that fuel your body and make you feel good. When you feel good, you look good!
- Exercise. Along with eating healthy, don’t forget to workout. Working out boosts your energy and makes you feel better overall.
- Get your nails done. Your fingers should look pretty for your wedding day. You’d be surprised how many times the focus is on your hand for pictures.
- Stay out of the sun. The sun can make your skin dry or you could possibly get a sunburn right before your wedding. If you are wanting to have a tan, opt for a spray tan or a bronzing cream. Make sure you try this out before the day of your wedding as well, to prevent any mishaps.
- Get enough sleep. Getting prepped for your wedding day can be stressful so make sure you get a good amount of sleep. You will feel so much better if you are well rested for the big day. If you have baggy/ tired eyes on your wedding day, put cool cucumbers on your eyes for 15 minutes, they do wonders. Cucumbers have powerful antioxidants and flavonoids that reduce puffiness.
- Whiten your teeth. You’ll be smiling a lot on your wedding day and you’ll want to make sure your smile looks good. Whiting your teeth before your wedding day is something you will thank yourself for doing, trust me.
Please comment about your Wedding Day Beauty Tips –