Your big day is just around the corner. With all the planning and craziness you may forget some things that don’t seem important now, but will definitely be on your wedding day. Everyone wants to look and feel amazing on their wedding day. Here are 10 essential beauty tips you need to know to look your very best on your wedding day:
- Make sure to do your hair and makeup prior to your wedding day. You may think that you like a hairstyle and makeup look, but then discover you hate it. To avoid this problem, make sure you try out your look before your wedding day, to be sure of what you want.
- Exfoliate your skin. Don’t procrastinate, exfoliating the day of the wedding could be counterproductive. Instead, start about two days prior to your wedding with body scrubs, dry brushing or other techniques to get you looking perfect for the big day! By doing this you can guarantee you will have a smooth face to apply your makeup onto, and avoid any awkward mishaps the day of.
- Moisturize and hydrate to maintain a healthy glow. Everybody wants to be “glowing” on their wedding day. To have a healthy glow, make sure you are drinking enough water and moisturizing to prevent any dry skin.
- Don’t wash your hair on your wedding day. If you are wanting to do a fancy updo with your hair, you should not wash your hair the day of, or your hair will fall out a lot easier since it’s so clean.
- Wax. You’ll want smooth legs for both your wedding and your wedding night! Seeing a professional wax specialist may sound scary, but it will be well worth your time. Waxing will ensure your marriage starts out smooth. Many locations now offer both male and female options to help with your special day!
- Exercise. Along with hydrating and eating healthy, don’t forget to workout. Working out boosts your energy and makes you feel better overall. This will lower your stress and help you through the months of planning during your engagement. Another good option for limiting stress is massage
- Get your nails and lashes done. Your fingers should look pretty for your wedding day. You’d be surprised how many times the focus is on your hand for pictures, and you’ll for sure want your eyes to pop on the big day! Grooming your nails and eyelashes is a must!
- Stay out of the sun. The sun can make your skin dry or you could possibly get a sunburn right before your wedding. If you are wanting to have a tan, opt for an airbrush spray tan or a bronzing cream. Make sure you try this out before the day of your wedding as well, to ensure the look you really want.
- Get enough sleep. Getting prepped for your wedding day can be stressful so make sure you get a good amount of sleep. You will feel so much better if you are well rested for the big day. If you have baggy/ tired eyes on your wedding day, put cool cucumbers on your eyes for 15 minutes, they do wonders. Cucumbers have powerful antioxidants and flavonoids that reduce puffiness.
- Whiten your teeth. You’ll be smiling a lot on your wedding day and you’ll want to make sure your smile looks good. Whitening your teeth before your wedding day is something you will thank yourself for doing, trust me. Just make sure to start treatments long enough in advance to have a visible effect.
Please comment about your Wedding Day Beauty Tips –